The Wharton School
The world’s first business school, Wharton provides an exemplary undergraduate education for students compelled to bring inspired business solutions to nonprofit, art, science, medical, or traditional business contexts, or wherever innovation and leadership are needed.
Wharton offers a comprehensive undergraduate business program alongside extensive study in the liberal arts and sciences, allowing students to pursue highly customized business degrees—for which they take courses in the College of Arts and Sciences, the School of Nursing, and the School of Engineering and Applied Science.
Committed to teaching a global perspective in business practice, Wharton is one of a few business schools with a curricular flexibility that allows students to study abroad. Wharton boasts the world’s finest business faculty, who teach undergraduate, master’s, and PhD candidates alike.
Click here to read more
In applicants to the Wharton School, we would like to see:
- an interest in business to fuel positive change to advance the world's economic and social well-being
- demonstrated leadership
- a strong preparation in mathematics, particularly calculus
Coordinated Dual-Degree, Accelerated, and Specialized Programs
Students with highly developed academic interests can apply to programs that allow them to earn more than one degree or delve deeply into their particular area of interest. Learn more about all programs here.
Those programs that include a degree in the Wharton School include:
- Huntsman: The Huntsman Program in International Studies and Business
- LSM: The Roy and Diana Vagelos Program in Life Sciences and Management
- M&T: The Jerome Fisher Program in Management and Technology
- NHCM: Nursing and Health Care Management